Friday, February 4, 2011

the LOST sweater

After Christmas we didn't have a whole lot going on, so Brent and I started watching LOST.  I wasn't really interested in the show while it aired, mainly because everyone told me I needed to start from the beginning or I would be "lost"  (haha sorry - it was going to happen sometime...). 


 We were totally sucked in!  In less than two months we watched ALL 6 seasons!  But at least I didn't just sit there and do nothing.  I made a sweater...


It is a bolero pattern by Debbie Bliss, from her Junior Knits book I believe.  I shortened the sleeves and used a different yarn - the sleeves were suppose to have a rolled-up cuff, but since I used a heavier, cotton yarn I thought the cuff would look too puffy. 



After all that time in front of the tv, I'm now looking for a new book to read.  You know, stimulate my brain a little.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment